- When combusting different biomass fuels, which will create the most energy?
- • The student will understand and demonstrate energy acquisition through soybean plants and compare it with traditional energy sources.
- The student will identify how energy from soybean and other plants can be used for alternative fuel and other uses.
- The student will understand how agriculture is at the forefront of alternative fuel production.
Related NE Science Standards:
- SC12.3.3 Students will describe, on a molecular level, the cycling of matter and the flow of energy between organisms and their environment.
Anticipated Length: 90 Minutes
Download Biomass to Biofuel Lab (pdf)